10. apr 2017Annual general meeting 2017 Votes cast
10. apr 2017Annual general meeting 2017 Minutes
16. mar 2017Annual General Meeting 2017 Report
01. jan 0001Annual general meeting 2017 Presentation
17. feb 2017Annual general meeting 2017 - Agenda
To attend our annual general meeting, you need to register
You must have an admission card to attend the general meeting. You can order the card on the InvestorPortal from the date the meeting has been announced until two days before it takes place.
Three to five weeks before the annual general meeting, we publish the notice convening the general meeting on NASDAQ OMX Nordic and announce it on this website. If you wish to receive a notice by e-mail, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or register your e-mail address on the InvestorPortal.
If you want to vote at the general meeting, you can either attend the meeting or send your vote before the meeting. You can vote with the number of shares that you own at the registration date, which is one week before the general meeting. One share equals one vote.
The voting procedure is determined by the chairman of the meeting. In some cases, proposals may be adopted or rejected by a unanimous decision without a vote; in other cases, a written ballot is required.
Put a subject on the agenda
All shareholders may propose business to be dealt with by the general meeting. If you want to put a topic on the agenda, you need to submit it in writing to the Board of Directors at least six weeks before the general meeting or by the last weekday after the release of the annual report.
The agenda of the general meeting always contains a number of regular items:
- Submission of the annual report for adoption
- Proposal for decision on allocation of profits or cover of losses in accordance with the adopted annual report
- Election of members to the Board of Directors
- Appointment of external auditors
- Any other business
All shareholders are allowed to attend the general meeting and speak from the podium under the item "Any other business". The general meeting may not make decisions on business that is not on the agenda, however.
Appoint a proxy
All shareholders have the right to appoint a proxy to participate in the general meeting.
- must be appointed by a written and dated proxy form
- is generally entitled to exercise the same rights as the shareholder
- may be instructed to vote in a specific manner on specific items on the agenda
The proxy form must be submitted to the chairman of the meeting at the general meeting or sent in advance. The chairman decides on the validity of the proxy form and ensures the proper treatment of any votes.