March 4, 2008
Company Announcement No 8/2008
At the annual general meeting of Danske Bank on Tuesday, March 4, 2008, the shareholders
• approved the 2007 Annual Report and dividends of DKr8.50 for each share of DKr10
• reelected Alf Duch-Pedersen, General Manager; Henning Christophersen, Partner at Kreab Brussels; Sten Scheibye, Chief Executive of Coloplast A/S; Claus Vastrup, Professor of Economics at University of Aarhus; and Birgit Aagaard-Svendsen, Executive Vice President and CFO of J. Lauritzen A/S; and elected Mats Jansson, CEO of SAS AB, to the Board of Directors
• reappointed Grant Thornton, Statsautoriseret Revisionsaktieselskab, and appointed KPMG Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab as external auditors
• renewed the authorisation of Danske Bank to acquire its own shares
• approved the general guidelines for incentive pay to the Board of Directors and the Executive Board
• approved the Board of Directors’ proposal to amend Article 17.3 of the Articles of Association and adopted a resolution about “A Bill to provide that the statutory right of Northern Bank Limited to issue bank notes shall transfer and apply to Danske Bank A/S, and for connected purposes”.
The general meeting did not approve a proposal to amend the Articles of Association submitted by a shareholder.
Immediately following the annual general meeting, the Board of Directors met to elect its chairman and vice chairman.
Alf Duch-Pedersen, General Manager, continues as chairman and Eivind Kolding, Partner of the firm A.P. Møller and CEO of E. Kolding Shipping ApS, as vice chairman.
Board of Directors’ Secretariat
Steen Rasmussen Lars-Johan Sandvik