+impact is a free, cross-Nordic digital platform on which purpose-driven start-ups share their challenges with experts and get the advice they need for free. +impact is based on a strategic partnership between Danske Bank and Rainmaking.
- 40+ Nordic start-ups (which is roughly 10% of the total Nordic impact ecosystem)
- 50+ challenges across Business Development, Software Development, Marketing, Funding and Legal affairs
- Experts from among others Boston Consulting Group, Implement, E&Y, PA Consulting, IBM and Danske Bank
The hub is a free-of-charge community platform tailored to the needs of growth start-ups. Via the platform, start-ups can get assistance with their recruitment of talent, connection with investors and access best practice tools (e.g. employment contract, pitch deck).
- 4000+ Nordic start-ups
- 950+ Nordic start-up jobs
- 300+ investor connections
Rainmaking is a global cooperative of entrepreneurs that create positive change through entrepreneurship. We are a collective of serial entrepreneurs, ex-corporate executives, expert trainers and investors. Partner with us to gain the mindset, skills and confidence to ideate, launch and scale new business.
Danske Bank is a Nordic universal bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For 150 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Today, we serve personal, business and institutional customers and in addition to banking services, we offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services.