“Our aim is to help European banks make significant improvements to the customer experience. We’re looking forward to introducing the solution to consumers in Denmark who are customers at Danske Bank,” says Joakim Sjöblom, CEO at Minna Technologies.
What you need to know: How does it work?
- Subscription Manager provides customers with an overview of their subscriptions, and customers can sign up for the service in the Danske Mobile Banking app.
- Based on an analysis of a customer’s account and payment information, Subscription Manager detects subscriptions and transfers them directly to the app. Here, customers can view all their subscriptions – both those charged to a credit card and those paid by direct debit.
- By simply tapping a button, a customer can terminate a subscription, and – if the customer desires – Subscription Manager can also help set up new subscription contracts.
More about Minna Technologies
- Swedish fintech company established in 2015 by three founders – Joakim Sjöblom (CEO), Jonas Karles (COO) and Marcus Lönnberg (CTO)
- Winner of several European fintech awards for its subscription management solution for the banking sector
- Specialises in the growing subscription economy
- Has 52 employees