Danske Bank appoints new Chief Risk Officer
Danske Bank has appointed Gilbert Kohnke Chief Risk Officer (CRO). He will be responsible for Group Risk Management and will join Danske Bank's Executive Board on 1 April 2015.
Gilbert Kohnke is Canadian and joins us from a position as Group Chief Risk Officer at OCBC Bank in Singapore.
“Gilbert Kohnke is an internationally recognised professional with more than 25 years' risk management experience from global financial companies. Credit and risk management are crucial elements in operating a solid and competitive bank, and we look forward to drawing on Gilbert's expertise,” says Thomas F. Borgen, CEO of Danske Bank.
The Executive Board of Danske Bank will subsequently consist of
- Thomas F. Borgen, CEO
- Tonny Thierry Andersen, head of Personal Banking
- Lars Stensgaard Mørch, head of Business Banking
- Glenn Söderholm, head of Corporates & Institutions
- Henrik Ramlau-Hansen, head of Group Finance, Group Legal & Group Compliance
- Jim Ditmore, head of Group Services & Group IT
- Gilbert Kohnke, head of Group Risk Management
Kenni Leth, Group Press Officer, tel. +45 45 14 56 83