We’re part of this tour because we want to get close to our customers on a local level across Denmark, and we want to support growth and digital development in society – in this case, growth among SMEs. It’s a good way of entering into dialogue and listening to the customers’ needs and reactions.Søren Jan Nielsen
Head of Danske Bank Business
Equipping the people of Denmark with what they need for a digital future is a key priority for Google. And I’m very impressed with the level of enthusiasm to acquire new skills that we’re seeing. Companies want to develop their businesses. Individual citizens are on the lookout for new career opportunities – or want to keep their current jobs. So I’m also proud that we’re able to get this initiative rolling across Denmark with our Google Success Online Tour, for example in Frederica. I hope a lot of people will drop by.Malou Aamund
Country Director for Google Denmark
Google Success Online – what you need to know
- Topics taught by Google Success Online include digitalisation, online security, digital marketing, social media, and the planning and financing of growth.
- Google Success Online is an initiative from Google in collaboration with the Danish Business Authority, the Danish Chamber of Commerce, the Confederation of Danish Industry, the Danish E-commerce Association (FDIH), IT-Branchen, IVÆKST and other organisations.
- Since 2012, Google Success Online has been holding courses across Denmark and has taught more than 70,000 people about digitalisation.
- The initiative uses experience and expertise from the private and the public sectors, organisations, industry professionals and businesses. The objective is that the knowledge gained can be put into immediate practice in the labour market.
- The teaching is neutral, which means that teaching tools, course content etc. have been selected by external experts.